Getting a gift for your loved ones is always a daunting task as you would want to gift something that is unique, classy, and goes with their personality. For a girl, the choices are unlimited – you can go with accessories, makeup, jewellery, dresses and what not, but when it comes to the dudes in your life you are really stuck. More so if they are the ones who don’t like wearing whatever limited accessories are available for men. How many times can you gift those boring ties, cufflinks or colognes?
Men are known for their love for expensive cars, but most of the time it is something out of your budget. So, what is left? Watches of course, but again normal watches are boring and routine gifts. Try something unique this time – go for wooden watches. Surprised! It’s quite natural that you are surprised when you first hear about it.
Here’s what makes the wooden watches a unique gift idea for someone you love:
- What is it that affects us every single moment we breathe? Time, of course! You might argue that when you can see time in your smartphone, what is the need to get a watch. The value of a watch is not in just telling you the time, but you make that time count. Wooden watches are the style statements that turn moments into memories, something you will cherish forever.
- Wearing a watch makes men look complete, but wearing a wooden watch makes you eco-aware. Since natural wood is used in these watches, you are not harming the environment.
- There are so many companies that make slick and dressy wooden watches and that too in a very affordable price range. When it comes to buying a gift for your loved one, money doesn’t really matter, but still, you can’t go beyond your means. These watches go well with both the casual and formal attire.
- Made from 100% natural wood, they are best for your sensitive skin. Most of the good companies that manufacture these watches refrain from using toxic chemicals to treat the wood.
- It is an example of ‘best out of waste’. Most of the wood used for these watches either comes from damaged trees, furniture remnants, or from those trees that are brought down by a natural flurry. So, basically the wood that would have ended up in a waste cycle is used for creating these masterpieces. Buying and wearing them will make you a part of the environment-conscious brigade.
Don’t you think these are enough reasons to make wooden watches a unique gift for that someone unique in your life? If yes, then go for it. You can be sure that that special someone is going to like your unique gift.
Author Bio: John is an aficionado when it comes to watches. He has been in the industry for a very long time and has expertise on mechanical watches.