Pajama dressing is the new cool. Pajamas are the best kind of clothing you can think of when it comes to comfort. Be it a sleepover with friends, a night pajama party or late night study sessions; pajamas are always the comfort clothes. But now with the pajama dressing fever in full swing, and pajamas for women are in a trend of India with them not being only restricted to clothes that you wear to bed! It can be adorned in a several of styles with equal elegance. It’s the time to flaunt your pajamas in style and look like a diva.
Here are some of the reasons why you should flaunt your pajamas flawlessly and why pajamas are a must-have in every woman’s wardrobe:
- With pajamas, you can look chic easily, without much effort.
- Pajamas are iconic and have been in style for a long while. Think of Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday! Who wouldn’t want to look that stylish?
- The real struggle of waking up in the morning and getting dressed is almost not there. Wake up in your pajamas, and you are almost half there!
- Pajama is one of the most versatile outfits you will ever come across. Team it with a denim top or a classy pullover; you are sure to catch eyes.
- This is one fashion trend that men picked up way before women did. Men have been flaunting their comfort clothes since long back. Now with the pajama dressing fever on, it is time for women to step out in your pajamas in style and rock the show!
Bewakoof brings you a range of cool, super comfortable range of cotton pajamas to relax in. Available in fun and vibrant colors ranging from electric blue to fuchsia pink, these are the ones you should get hold of. These pajamas are also available in a variety of attractive designs to add to the cool quotient. The pajamas are available in a variety of sizes for you to choose from. The pajamas are also very affordably priced.
So now pajamas have stolen the show; from being the dress meant for grandpas, boxy, baggy and boyish, they are the most sought-after fashion trend now. Girly, chic and stylish at the same time, pajamas are the pick of the season. With international fashion weeks promoting this suber cool style trend, Indian women have also caught on to the Pajama fever. So this season, Rock and relax in your pajamas, in style!